- Counseling and Care Management with Adults in a warm and caring environment. Client-centered approach highlighting individual strengths to achieve personal goals. Therapeutic interventions utilizing Solution-Focused & Cognitive-Behavioral techniques. Care Management services include but are not limited to: advocating, linking, collaborating with other providers & family, monitoring & supporting individuals in the community.
- Specialties working with individuals struggling with Depression, Anxiety, Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective, Bipolar Disorder, and complicated with medical &/or substance abuse co-morbidities.
- Proficient in the Pre-Admission Screening/Mental Health (PAS/MH) process for nursing level of care placement & services offered through the Comprehensive Class Member Transition Program in response to the Williams and Colbert Consent Decree.
- Individual care with Class Members
- Administrative supports available for nursing facility staff & respective Primes
- Individual supervision available for clinician's seeking professional licensure.
Serving suburban Cook County & Lake County of Illinois including but not limited to: Lake Forest, Highland Park, Deerfield, Glencoe, Northbrook, Wilmette, Winnetka, & Skokie. Appointments can be scheduled via phone or email. In response to COVID-19, services are typically provided remotely via phone, Face-time, or Zoom. In-person services will be explored upon request.